Talking About Kingdom Hearts 3 Our Thoughts So Far

Welcome to my first of many gaming world posts. I’ve been a gamer since the 90’s. I used to stay up late nights fighting monsters, collecting hidden items and discovering secrets.

Kingdom Hearts was only exclusive to PlayStation during its original release, but now Xbox owners can join the fun.

The only problem is that Xbox received the third installment of the franchise leaving new players on that platform slightly confused with the story line.

Don’t get me wrong, you can easily pick up Kingdom Hearts 3 and play right away with out knowing a lot about the franchise. However only original KH players will know the true nature of the story and the dynamics of the game it self.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is receiving high praises across the board with high scored reviews and has proven to be an amazingly well put together game.

I spent several days moving from world to world meeting characters from the movies like “Toy Story”, “Hucules”, “Mosnters INC” and “Frozen”. With each world taking you on a epic adventure through their world.

There were some moments that became very difficult for me to complete. Some of the boss battles I’ve came across required strategic planning of offense and defense, and I have it set on Easy since I’ve never played KH before.

Although I have only scratched the surface of the game I can already see that I will be playing this game for years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Charmed" CW Reboot

How The “Black Panther” Soundtrack Came To Be Completely Produced byKendrick Lamar

BREAKING NEWS: Marvel: The Road to Infinity War SUPER CUT!!!